AeroKontiki Ultra Forcemaster Evolution III Fishing Drone
The Ultra Forcemaster Package includes:
- RC Controller
- Drone Battery, Battery Pouch & Straps
- Shimano ForceMaster Reel & Vortex Rod
- Reel Battery, Battery Pouch & Straps
- Sinking Braid (1150 meters)
- Electric Reel Cable Modification
- Manuals and Quickstart Guide
- AeroKontiki Android Fishing App (recommended for advanced users)
- Android Device Radio Module
AeroKontiki Evolution III Fishing Drone
A huge improvement over its predecessors, the new AeroKontiki Evolution III is a stunning, high performance fishing drone featuring highly efficient propulsion systems to give extended range or haul, enabling delivery of more hooks with heavier sinkers than ever before. Using advanced technology, it has been programmed to hold a 15 m low-altitude shelf, and a 60 m high-altitude shelf to keep it safe within authorized airspace over water. It also has a battery management system to ensure it has enough battery power so that it can return safely back to land. In addition to this, it has automatic return to home, and can land within 1 m3 of its take-off spot so you don’t have to manually land the AeroKontiki. These are just some of the features that make the AeroKontiki an easy-to-fly, safe, and intelligent UAV.
A powerful fishing machine, the Evolution III AeroKontiki fishing drone is primarily made of carbon-fibre composite, encasing all control systems within its frame. Protected by an elegant fibreglass canopy customised to your style using automotive air-brushed paint, it is water resistant to light showers. It has a robust structure with a Y6 frame, 6 powerful brushless motors, and stabilisation software that gives it the strength and stability to fly in moderate winds over rough seas, sand bars, and reefs to your desired fishing spot. There is no doubt that the AeroKontiki is an innovative, smarter way to fish.
• Multirotor size: 700 mm (Y6 thrust centres)
• Machine weight (including battery): 2.80 kg
• Bait and sinker load (approx. 25 baits + 24 oz sinkers): 2.5 kg
hauled to 1000 m
• Reserve peak hauling capacity: 4.0 kgs
• Line pulling speed (governed): 25 km/h
• Maximum hauling height (geo-ceiling): 60 m
• Maximum wind: 40 kph
• GPS accuracy: 0.6 m with 20 satellites
• Radio link telemetry range: 1.5 km
WHERE CAN YOU USE THE AEROKONTIKI FISHING DRONE?
The operator needs to check with the Aviation laws of the country in which they intend to use the AeroKontiki. In New Zealand, information can be obtained from AIRSHARE at http://www.airshare.co.nz. This is a site specifically for UAV users, and has maps showing the controlled air space around airports.
As a general guide, you can fly your AeroKontiki:
• In uncontrolled airspace below 400 feet above ground level.
• During daylight hours.
• Within visual line of sight.
• Clear of all manned aircraft, persons & property.
• Outside of airspace restricted areas.
• Not within 4km of any aerodrome.
• From a beach straight out to sea.
• If you want to fly outside a 4 km radius of the Aerodrome, but within controlled airspace, first register on http://www.airshare.co.nz to obtain permission.
Select dynamic maps on www.airshare.co.nz/maps to view coastal areas which interest you.
Taranis RC Controller
Controller – The Taranis Radio uses ACCST technology that takes advantage of the entire 2.4 GHz band resulting in excellent range and reliability. The large back lit display shows the drone’s position & speed. It has an ergonomic case with ultra-smooth ball bearing gimbals & a new larger battery pack. One of the best features of the Taranis Radio is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback.
• Operating voltage range: 6-15 V (uses 2000 mAh 7.2 V rechargeable battery)
• Operating current: 260 mA maximum (with both RF module and backlit on)
• Operating temperature: -10 to 60℃
• Backlit LCD screen: 212×64, 2 color combinations for selection
• Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60 MHz
• 1.5 km radio link with RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems, and if the link breaks, the AeroKontiki will automatically return to base)
• Audio Speech announcing flight information
• Long-range system capable of up to 3× the range of current systems
• Super-low latency for ultra-quick response (9 ms)
• Large, adjustable, backlit white LCD display for night flying
• Receiver lock (program locked to AeroKontiki)
• Haptic vibration feedback for warning
IN THE BOX:
EVA rugged carry case containing the radio controller, charger, and neck strap
R8 Precision Sinking Braid
The strongest, most durable small-diameter braid on the market. R8 precision braiding and fibre technology provide superior strength, roundness, and line consistency. Advanced Superline has 8 fibres (7 HMPE fibers plus 1 GORE® Performance Fiber) and 32 weaves (pics) per inch. GORE® Performance Fibers improve abrasion resistance, increase casting distance & accuracy, and reduce line vibration. HMPE fibres provide high strength & sensitivity, hydrophobic water-repellent protection, and small diameter.
• 8 Fibers (Featuring one GORE® Performance Fiber and 7 HMPE Fibers)• 32 pics (weaves) per inch
• R8 precision braiding technology
• Ultimate abrasion resistance
• Unbeatable strength
• Proven improvements to casting
• Enhanced color retention
In the Box:
1000 m of 80 lb sinking braid (also sold in 1200 m)
The Launching Trace Board has been developed specifically to work with the AeroKontiki fishing drone. It is made of tough mahogany timber, and is carefully designed to allow 16 traces to be lifted effortlessly from the ground into the air by the AeroKontiki. Two rust-resistant grounding pegs secure the frame to the sand or ground. 16 traces are set on a 30 m crimped back bone/leader line (150 lb monofilament). With the crimps spaced 1 m apart, your baited hooks will be well-positioned to greatly improve your chances of catching plenty of fish! Advantages of this trace board include allowing you to keep your main leader line and baited hooks away from sea gulls and pets, as well as keeping your leader line and traces neatly without tangling or having to use DIY methods to carry and manage them. Materials used have been carefully chosen to withstand wet and salty conditions. Traces are made from the very best quality components available.
• Frame Size with traces on: 65 mm × 430 mm × 380 mm
• Nylon: 65 lb Red (invisible red pigment) Pro Fockka Co-Polymer.
• Hooks: Norwegian Mustad 18R High Carbon Longline Hooks
• Clips: Sea Harvester Type S/S Longline Clips, 250 kg Breaking Strain.
• Crimps: The Clip End is Crimped with a 0.8 mm Aluminium Crimp
• Beads: Floating 15 mm Plastic Hi Viz Beads
• Snooding (knots) Only the Hook End is Tied, & it is Snood wrapped 12 Times
• Length is 440 mm (including hooks)
• Ground Pegs
In the Box:
1 x Trace board frame with 16 traces and 2 grounding pegs.
Shimano ForceMaster Reel & Vortex Rod
Shimano ForceMaster 9000 Electric Reel – Highly efficient, featuring the best components currently available on the market. A step up from the Daiwa 1000 Tanacom electric reel in its ability to pull in a long line with more fish. It can hold 1200 m of sinking braid compared to 1000 m with the Daiwa 1000 Tanancom electric reel. Extra cooling features such as a water-tight ventilation system allows a higher torque range, with more efficiency across the gears. Deep water prospecting just got a whole bunch ‘cooler!’ Halving the 140 ms per minute retrieve rate allows more time fishing and less time winding, and with a max drag of 25 kgs, even the biggest bottom dwellers will roll over on the new Shimano ForceMaster 9000 Electric reel.
VORTEX O/H BOAT 24/37kg 5’6″ 1PCE ROD – A dynamic, versatile rod designed to be used for fishing from the beach, rocks, and for surf-casting. It features a Power Carbon blank especially designed to take the knocks. It has an integrated glass tip in order to retain sensitivity from the bite to the fight, and to also enhance overall performance without compromise.
ForceMaster Electric Reel
• Max Drag: 25 kgs
• Weight: 1500 g
• Max Retrieve: 140 m per minute
• Sufix832 : 80 lb (0.42 mm) =1150 m
• Fine-Dot high resolution LCD display
• Bearings: 3
• Gear Ratio: 3.1:1
• Hagane Body: means this reel has high rigidity and zero twist. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminate body flexing. The result transforms anglers’ actions directly into cranking power. This provides efficiency through strength.
• S-ARB Bearings: these bearings have been through the same process as Shimano’s A-RB bearings, but also feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting bearing rotation.
• e-EXCITING Drag Sound
• Vented Sideplate
• Heat Free II System
Vortex O/H Rod 24/37kg 5’6″
• Line Weight: 24-37 kg
• Blank type: Power Carbon
• Grip Assembly: EVA
• Length: 177 m/ 5’6″ ft
• Guide Type: ZIRCONIA guide
• Action: Medium
• Gimbal Type: ALLOY gimbal
• Reel Seat: Alloy
In the Box:
1 × Forcemaster 9000 Electric Reel, 1× power cable, 1× Vortex fishing rod