AeroKontiki Basic Package
The basic package includes:
The AeroKontiki Fishing Drone
The new AeroKontiki Evolution III is a stunning, high-performance fishing drone.
A Battery Set
Battery Fast Charger, 8000 mAh Lipo Battery & fire retardant battery pouch
Telemetry radio transmitter flight controller & soft radio case
AeroKontiki Fishing Drone
A huge improvement over its predecessors, the new AeroKontiki Evolution III is a stunning, high performance fishing drone featuring highly efficient propulsion systems to give extended range or haul, enabling delivery of more hooks with heavier sinkers than ever before. Using advanced technology, it has been programmed to hold a 15 m low-altitude shelf, and a 60 m high-altitude shelf to keep it safe within authorized airspace over water. It also has a battery management system to ensure it has enough battery power so that it can return safely back to land. In addition to this, it has automatic return to home, and can land within 1 m3 of its take-off spot so you don’t have to manually land the AeroKontiki. These are just some of the features that make the AeroKontiki an easy-to-fly, safe, and intelligent UAV.
A powerful fishing machine, the Evolution III AeroKontiki fishing drone is primarily made of carbon-fibre composite, encasing all control systems within its frame. Protected by an elegant fibreglass canopy customised to your style using automotive air-brushed paint, it is water resistant to light showers. It has a robust structure with a Y6 frame, 6 powerful brushless motors, and stabilisation software that gives it the strength and stability to fly in moderate winds over rough seas, sand bars, and reefs to your desired fishing spot. There is no doubt that the AeroKontiki is an innovative, smarter way to fish.
• Multirotor size: 700 mm (Y6 thrust centres)
• Machine weight (including battery): 2.80 kg
• Bait and sinker load (approx. 25 baits + 24 oz sinkers): 2.5 kg
hauled to 1000 m
• Reserve peak hauling capacity: 4.0 kgs
• Line pulling speed (governed): 25 km/h
• Maximum hauling height (geo-ceiling): 60 m
• Maximum wind: 40 kph
• GPS accuracy: 0.6 m with 20 satellites
• Radio link telemetry range: 1.5 km
WHERE CAN YOU USE THE AEROKONTIKI FISHING DRONE?
The operator needs to check with the Aviation laws of the country in which they intend to use the AeroKontiki. In New Zealand, information can be obtained from AIRSHARE at http://www.airshare.co.nz. This is a site specifically for UAV users, and has maps showing the controlled air space around airports.
As a general guide, you can fly your AeroKontiki:
• In uncontrolled airspace below 400 feet above ground level.
• During daylight hours.
• Within visual line of sight.
• Clear of all manned aircraft, persons & property.
• Outside of airspace restricted areas.
• Not within 4km of any aerodrome.
• From a beach straight out to sea.
• If you want to fly outside a 4 km radius of the Aerodrome, but within controlled airspace, first register on http://www.airshare.co.nz to obtain permission.
Select dynamic maps on www.airshare.co.nz/maps to view coastal areas which interest you.
Controller – The Taranis Radio uses ACCST technology that takes advantage of the entire 2.4 GHz band resulting in excellent range and reliability. The large back lit display shows the drone’s position & speed. It has an ergonomic case with ultra-smooth ball bearing gimbals & a new larger battery pack. One of the best features of the Taranis Radio is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback.
• Operating voltage range: 6-15 V (uses 2000 mAh 7.2 V rechargeable battery)
• Operating current: 260 mA maximum (with both RF module and backlit on)
• Operating temperature: -10 to 60℃
• Backlit LCD screen: 212×64, 2 color combinations for selection
• Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60 MHz
• 1.5 km radio link with RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems, and if the link breaks, the AeroKontiki will automatically return to base)
• Audio Speech announcing flight information
• Long-range system capable of up to 3× the range of current systems
• Super-low latency for ultra-quick response (9 ms)
• Large, adjustable, backlit white LCD display for night flying
• Receiver lock (program locked to AeroKontiki)
• Haptic vibration feedback for warning
IN THE BOX:
EVA rugged carry case containing the radio controller, charger, and neck strap